- Curry, C.L., B. Tencer, K. Whan, A.J. Weaver, M. Gigure and E.C. Wiebe, 2016: Searching for added value in simulating climate extremes with a high-resolution regional climate model over Western Canada, II: Basin-scale results. Atmosphere-Ocean, DOI:10.1080/07055900.2016.1215287.
- Curry, C., Tencer, B., Whan, K., Weaver, A. J., Giguere, M., Wiebe, E., 2016:
Searching for added value in simulating climate extremes with a high-resolution regional climate
model over Western Canada. Atmosphere-Ocean, DOI:10.1080/07055900.2016.1158146
- Meissner, K., B. McNeill, M. Eby, E.C. Wiebe, 2012:
The importance of the terrestrial weathering feedback for multi-millennial
coral reef habitat recovery. Global Biogeochemical Cycles, DOI:10.1029/2011GB004098.
- Montenegro, A., M. Eby, Q. Mu, M. Mulligan, A.J. Weaver,
E.C. Wiebe and M. Zhao, 2009: The net carbon drawdown of small scale
afforestation from satellite observations. Global and Planetary Change,
69, pp 195-204, doi:10.1016/j.gloplacha.2009.08.005.
- Carto, S.L., A.J. Weaver, R. Hetherington, Y. Lam and
E.C. Wiebe, 2009: Out of Africa and into an ice age: On the role of global
climate change in the Late Pleistocene migration of early modern humans
out of Africa. Journal of Human Evolution, 56, 139-151.
- Hetherington, R., E. Wiebe, A. Weaver, S. Carto, M. Eby,
R. MacLeod, 2008, Climate, African and Beringian subaerial continental
shelves, and migration of earlypeoples. Quarternary International,
- Weaver, A.J., and E.C. Wiebe, 2006: Micrometeorological
network in Greater Victoria schools: www.victoriaweather.ca. CMOS Bulletin,
- Saenko, O.A., E.C. Wiebe and A.J. Weaver, 2003: North
Atlantic response to the above-normal export of sea-ice from the Arctic.
J. Geophys. Res., 108(C7), 171:1713, 3224, doi:10.1029/2001JC001166.
- Contributing Author for Chapter 11 of the IPCC Third Assessment
- Meissner, K.J., A. Schmittner, E.C. Wiebe and A.J. Weaver,
Simulations of Heinrich Events in a coupled ocean-atmosphere-sea ice
model. Geophysical Research Letters, 29(14),
- Weaver, A.J., M. Eby, E. C. Wiebe, C. M. Bitz, P. B. Duffy,
T. L. Ewen, A. F. Fanning, M. M. Holland, A. MacFadyen, H.D. Matthews,
K.J. Meissner, O. Saenko, A. Schmittner, H. Wang and M. Yoshimori, 2001:
UVic Earth System Climate Model: Model description, climatology and
application to past, present and future climates.
Atmosphere-Ocean, 39, 361-428.
- Weaver, A.J., P.B. Duffy, M. Eby and E.C. Wiebe, 2000:
Evaluation of ocean and climate models using present-day observations
and forcing. Atmosphere-Ocean, 38, 271-301.
- Wiebe, E.C. and A.J. Weaver, 1999:
On the sensitivity of global
warming experiments to the parameterisation of sub-grid scale ocean
mixing. Climate Dynamics , 15, 875-893.
- Weaver, A.J. and E.C. Wiebe, 1999:
sensitivity of projected oceanic thermal expansion to the parameterisation
of sub-grid scale ocean mixing. Geophysical Research Letters, 26,
The paper is available
- Weaver, A.J., M. Eby, A.F. Fanning and E.C. Wiebe, 1998:
of carbon dioxide, orbital forcing and ice sheets on the climate of the
last glacial maximum. Nature, 394, 847-853.
- Foreman, M.G.G., C.B. James, M.C. Quick, P. Hollemans,
E. Wiebe, 1997: Flow and Temperature Models for the Fraser and Thompson Rivers, Atmosphere-Ocean, 35 (1), 109-134.